Marcus Peblo 4! the saga. Marcus Peblo 4! the saga.

WTF!?

PapaRoAcH PapaRoAcH

Papa Roach

Papa Roach is a good band with great meaning, but this crappy movie deserves a 0.

The Splitting: Chapter 2 The Splitting: Chapter 2

I really like this game!

I hit a glitch where the one guy in the room with the access card - he walked to the right off screen into the blackness. Then I entered the room at the top and it went to a black static screen. Not sure what happened.

FireberryStudio responds:

Thank you for the feedback! We fixed the glitch :)

Deep Sea Hunter Deep Sea Hunter

It's definitely a great game. Very addictive to progress and upgrade. I maxed out everything and got past the max depth on the gauge. Graphics are nice, but could be better.

Some suggestions:
1) tweak code on magnet so if treasure comes within the magnet's pull you collect it no matter how fast you're moving

2) make the pointer a distinct, easily visible object. it can be hard to see where you are pointing when there is a lot of objects on the screen

3) ending/storyline

4) longer and deeper game with more upgrades that progress more slowly?

5) make everything smaller and/or the game screen bigger

6) more graphic background objects/animation

7) secrets (if there are none already)

Pixel Purge Pixel Purge

I have freakin strained eyes!

Very addicting and fun!

I am obsessed with this game. I've played it over and over.

I had to call out of work, because my eyes were really red and strained from this crazy game. I could barely hold my eyes open.

PODS LEVEL 3 PODS LEVEL 3

Love this!

This song goes perfect with world 1 for my upcoming game PODS. Fast-paced, yet relaxed with a very catchy tune. Makes ya think. Puts you in the game.