The Splitting: Chapter 2 The Splitting: Chapter 2

I really like this game!

I hit a glitch where the one guy in the room with the access card - he walked to the right off screen into the blackness. Then I entered the room at the top and it went to a black static screen. Not sure what happened.

FireberryStudio responds:

Thank you for the feedback! We fixed the glitch :)

Deep Sea Hunter Deep Sea Hunter

It's definitely a great game. Very addictive to progress and upgrade. I maxed out everything and got past the max depth on the gauge. Graphics are nice, but could be better.

Some suggestions:
1) tweak code on magnet so if treasure comes within the magnet's pull you collect it no matter how fast you're moving

2) make the pointer a distinct, easily visible object. it can be hard to see where you are pointing when there is a lot of objects on the screen

3) ending/storyline

4) longer and deeper game with more upgrades that progress more slowly?

5) make everything smaller and/or the game screen bigger

6) more graphic background objects/animation

7) secrets (if there are none already)

Pixel Purge Pixel Purge

I have freakin strained eyes!

Very addicting and fun!

I am obsessed with this game. I've played it over and over.

I had to call out of work, because my eyes were really red and strained from this crazy game. I could barely hold my eyes open.

Hippolyta Hippolyta

Lots of good stuff here

Great game! It's actually a pretty simple idea which has been done before. The graphics, audio, and game-play are really good.

I stopped playing on level 2 because the controls don't respond sometimes. I get going really good, have plenty of time to jump - and it doesn't respond. I believe others mentioned this same problem. It's really frustrating.

I don't agree though with the color scheme. I think the intention was a good one. It makes it harder. You really have to keep your eyes peeled.

Very good game overall!

Undead Hunter Undead Hunter

Great game!

9/10 = 4.5/5: 5/5 rating

This game was made very well and is a remake of a classic. It invites a "home-made" type of game feeling, while still displaying much talent. Good job!

Only a few things to improve maybe: faster paced somehow with faster music (but don't over do it), start with being able to use 2 TNT's...

Space Station Jason Space Station Jason

Awesome engine

This game was created so well. I give the author a lot of credit. The only thing I didn't like that much was the speed and the fun aspect. But overall I loved it!

Life of a fish Life of a fish

Not bad...

It was a pretty good game. It's kinda a rip-off of "Fishy" tho. Hope to see some more fun games from you! Make an adventure game.

Orbox Orbox

Brilliant

My kinda game! Good job!

Styleless Rangers 2! Styleless Rangers 2!

Fucking awesome!

Great game!

Crimson Warfare Crimson Warfare

Excellent

This game is amazing. I always wanted to make a game like this myself. The style and gameplay is sweet. Addicting as hell and long gameplay make this game one of the best!